Climate Policy before COP23 - Discussion with Patricia Espinosa
The United Nations Association of Germany (DGVN) and the Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC) cordially invite you to a discussion of the opportunities and challenges ahead of COP23 in Bonn in November 2017.
- How can the international community support the implementation of the Paris Agreement? What can European governments in general and the German government in particular do?
- Is the goal to limit global temperature rise to well below 2°C within reach? Which insights does climate science hold for climate diplomacy?
- Which measures are needed to successfully implement the Paris Agreement?
- Welcome: Dr. Lisa Heemann, Secretary-General UNA-Germany
- Key Note: Patricia Espinosa
- Moderation: Dr. Brigitte Knopf, Secretary General MCC
After the discussion, you are invited to a reception with coffee & cake.
The event will be in English language.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für die Vereinten Nationen e.V. (DGVN)
Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC)
MCC Berlin (EUREF Campus, Haus 19)
Torgauer Str. 12-15